Recruiting and Selection Policy
- MAESSA follows a selection and recruiting process that respects equal opportunities and does not discriminate.
- MAESSA’S selection is governed by the respect for all persons, honesty and professional ethics and in the search for excellence.
- Our mission is to bring top professionals committed to MAESSA and to provide an enriched and motivating work environment.
- We are guided by finding balance between the requirements of the position and the culture of the company with candidate skills.
- We guarantee the confidentiality of all applicants that participate in our process.
- We believe in promoting from within. We believe in development of our employees.
The selection process at MAESSA includes the following steps:
- Interview with Human Resources: You will first meet with a representative of Human Resources who will provide you with an overview of not only the position you applied for but also the company itself so that you understand what we do, how we do it and what we require in the position. All this is done in an effort to ensure a proper fit between your interests and abilities.
- Language Exam: Because we work in an international environment, we require that all of our employees have the capacity to communicate fluently in English.
- Technical Interview: Finally, the department head will complete the selection process with an evaluation of your technical skills and knowledge. This person will also evaluate you against other candidates.
- Offer Letter: If you are the selected candidate, you will receive an offer letter which will specify the conditions for employment. If you are not chosen, you will also receive a notification from us.